Fight the Flu Trio
Fight the symptoms of cold & flu naturally with our Flight the Flu Aroma Trio. We've selected three of our best-selling pure essential oils, to cleanse the body, clear sinuses and boost the immune system to get you back on your feet in no time.
Size: 3 x 10ml / 3x 0.3fl.oz
- Eucalyptus Essential Oil: Eucalyptus globulus (Eucalyptus) oil.
- Sinus Clear Essential Oil Blend: Citrus paradisi (Grapefruit) peel oil, Cymbopogon schoenanthus (Lemongrass) oil, Citrus aurantifolia (Lime), Mentha arvensis (Peppermint) oil.
- Tea Tree Essential Oil: Melaleuca alternifolia (Tea Tree) oil.
- Use individually or blend oils together.
- Help support and heal your respiratory system with these essential oils.
- Save when you buy in a trio collection.
- Diffuser: Add 6-8 drops of your chosen essential oil to your diffuser at nighttime to promote relaxation and encourage sleep. You can also blend two or all three of your trio collection.
- Pillow: Add 1 drop to your pillow before going to bed.
- Shower: Add 2-3 drops to the corner of the shower in the evening and benefit from steam inhalation.
- Bath: Add 2-3 drops in a dispersant such as oil, to the bath at night time to help relax.
- Topically: Mix 1 drop with 5ml carrier oil and apply to wrists and back of the neck before going to bed.
Compress: Add 2 drops of essential oil to a bowl of water. If you have a fever, use cool water. If you are feeling chesty or heavy headed, use warm water. Agitate a face washer in the water, wring out excess moisture and apply washer to back of neck, chest or forehead. Repeat two or three times as the compress cools down or warms up.
Steam Treatment (for respiratory system): Add 2 drops of essential oil to a bowl of steaming hot water. Place your face close to the bowl and cover the back of your head and bowl with a towel to trap the aromatic vapours. Caution due to risk of burns or scalding and keep eyes covered during treatment.
Sun Exposure Warning If applying citrus essential oils or blends that contain citrus topically avoid direct sunlight for 12 hours as they may cause photosensitivity.
Is this safe for use during pregnancy? We do not recommend using Peppermint or Eucalyptus during pregnancy. Avoid using essential oils during the first trimester unless you are under the supervision of a qualified practitioner. See our full list of pregnancy safe oils in our FAQs.
Is this safe for children? We do not recommend the use of essential oils for children under 3 months. After 3 months use small amounts in a diffuser or for massage use a 1% dilution ratio in a carrier oil.
Is this safe to use around pets? Peppermint, Citrus (including Lemon) & Eucalyptus essential oils are not recommended for use around pets. See our full list of pet safe oils in our FAQs.
Can I ingest this oil? Essential oils should not be taken internally unless you have consulted with a health professional or Aromatherapist first.
We charge a $10 flat rate for postage within Australia via Australia Post. Orders over $80 will receive FREE EXPRESS shipping. You will receive an email with your tracking information once your order has shipped. Orders will generally be packaged and shipped within 24 hours. Unfortunately we cannot ship orders internationally.
We offer a refund for change of mind claims made within 14 days. Shipping costs for change of mind and exchanges are incurred at the customer’s expense, unless deemed faulty. Items need to be returned in their original condition, with all tags, labels and packaging attached, and within 14 business days of receiving the item/s to receive a refund/exchange. Please note we cannot offer refunds or exchanges on base carrier products or opened essential oils.